New Patient Special
Having a great in-home acupuncture experience has never been easier! Check out our New Patient Special!
San Diego Mobile Acupuncture delivers 5-Star top-quality acupuncture services in as little as 3 hours.
Convenient online scheduling available – click Here to schedule your acupuncture treatment today!
As a special offer for all new patients who book their appointment in the month of March 2017, we are offering a $50 discount on our initial mobile acupuncture treatment.
Discount automatically taken at checkout while scheduling online. Call to schedule (619) 880-7653 or schedule your first visit of three online here.
What to expect at Your First Mobile Acupuncture appointment:
- The first visit is approximately 60 minutes.
- Please be mindful of the 24-hour cancellation policy
- The first 10-15 minutes include a brief health history regarding your chief complaint. Your goals of treatment and prognosis will be discussed as well as how you will feel during your acupuncture treatment.
- The practitioner will help get comfortable on a lazy boy chair, sofa, table, or bed at home or in the office. The practitioner will ask you to roll your sleeves up and pant legs up. If you are coming in with shoulder pain, back pain or abdominal pain, you will be asked to remove your shirt and lay face down on portable headrest so that the practitioner can easily access these areas. Everything is done to your comfort level.
- The practitioner will place of 15 to 30 sterile needles at specific acupuncture points to address your pain or health condition which it usually takes about 5 minutes. If anything is too uncomfortable the practitioner will readjust the patient for maximum comfort.
- You will then rest for 20 to 30 minutes depending on the problems being treated. Patients in almost all cases become very relaxed and usually fall asleep.
- After the appropriate amount of time has lapsed, the practitioner will remove the needles and may apply a Biofreeze treatment if applicable. At this point, patients generally feel content and relaxed.
- Since appointments are paid upfront, you do not have to worry about sorting out a payment during your appointment. You will be given a treatment plan and asked to make follow-up appointments after your first treatment is over.
- If there are any questions or concerns, our practitioner is happy to answer them as completely as possible.